Hi all

E. Gad p1agu313 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 13:18:59 PST 2006

Hmm yahoo is being weird-
If I fopa(SP) some how please let me know.

Anyway my question is this-  I had looked at FreeBSD
6.0, it had a few to many "gotchas"- (For
example-nvidia didn't work as well as I would have
thought).

What might someone say to a BSD novice considering
DragonFly ?
It's ok to say: no don't play with it.  Is their a way
to install DragonFly from floppy, I only ask because
it's sometimes nice to ftp install and not horse
around with CD's

Thanks in advance for any tips or what not
Have a nice day-