pkgsrc fix for Dillo browser relevant for DragonFly?

David H. Gutteridge dhgutteridge at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 9 19:47:35 PST 2006

Hi all,

I recently submitted a patch to fix a problem with the Dillo web browser on
NetBSD, and thought I'd ask DragonFly users if something similar would help
them.  Before 3.0, NetBSD did not have re-entrant resolver functions, but
Dillo assumed otherwise, which led to lock-ups.  I don't know if the same
issue would be relevant with DragonFly?  (I think it would be with FreeBSD 4.x,
but don't know how far DragonFly has progressed beyond it in this particular
area.)

Regards,

Dave