pkg_rolling-replace problem

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Tue Dec 19 15:32:01 PST 2006

Petr Janda wrote:
> Isnt it supposed to halt after a failed package? ...

Petr, could I ask you (even humbly beg you) in this season of holiday
joy and generosity, for a special Christmas present, just for greedy
little-old-me? :o)

Could I ask you (please?) to post your replies below the body of my
text?  I would find it much easier to follow the flow of our exchanges
if you would be willing to do this for me, and I would be most grateful
to you.  Thanks!

As for pkg_rolling-replace, the man page warns that the process is not
fully automatic.  I can only assume that this refers to packages which
fail to build.  (I dunno.)