Xorg 6.9.0 breakage

tannj fake at email.addr
Fri Dec 15 06:59:16 PST 2006

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:36:35 -0500, Jeremy C. Reed <reed at reedmedia.net>
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Posting the details to the xorg AT lists.freedesktop.org list may get
some
feedback. But they may be discouraged about troubleshooting something
from
an old version of Xorg. They will probably say to try newer version
first. Or maybe someone there will recognize it and quickly reply.

Or look at the latest xserver code and/or xf86-video-intel code and
change
logs to see about this. Intel officially codes their Xorg driver and a
lot
has changed since back then.

(I am having deja vu ...)
I'll go ahead and post to the xorg list.  I'll keep xorg 6.8.2 in case I'm
asked to do more testing.  I'd like to try xorg 7.1 on the same dfly
installation as well.