gaim segfault while blocking someone

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Tue Aug 29 00:51:19 PDT 2006

So I deleted the symlink, started up gaim, and tried to block someone,
but i cant repeat the problem now! This is nuts. :)

Petr

On 2006-08-29 09:05, Petr Janda wrote:
Ah thanks,

No I didnt play with the MALLOC_OPTIONS at all.  I just want a
somewhat usable GUI :) It seems to be getting worse. KDE/Gnome are
nearly always broken in pkgsrc. How can this free() problem be fixed?
A good start would be to compile gaim with debug-symbols (if that's
not already done) and then running it under gdb. This should tell you
where the error occurs and from there you can start looking at the
code and try to figure out what's wrong.

--
Erik Wikström