question about packages installation

Petr Janda elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Mon Aug 28 08:18:54 PDT 2006

You can set multiple paths separated by a semi-column. NOTE: dont
include trailing slash in those paths. ie:

setenv PKG_PATH ftp://theURL1;ftp://theURL2;ftp://theURL3

Read man 1 pkg_add

Petr

Saverio Iacovelli wrote:
My default shell is csh.
I writed in /root/.cshrc
setenv PKG_PATH ftp://theURL

but I would to set multiple paths.
Is it possible to set multiple environment values with
setenv?
Really, I installed abiword-2.4.5.tgz from
ftp://.../All directory, but I don't can use abiword
bacause there is a package missing that it did not
present in
ftp://packages.stura.uni-rostock.de/pkgsrc-current/DragonFly/1.6.0-RELEASE/i386/All
directory.
In my opinion this is a bug of pkgsrc, because now I
have abiword installed (and recorded as installed) but
I don't can use abiword!!