System downtime wednesday for maintainance.

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Aug 16 15:09:44 PDT 2006

    The systems are up again except for pkgbox.dragonflybsd.org.  apcupsd
    has been integrated and tested.

    There's nothing wrong with pkgbox's disks but the motherboard failed
    to power up.  In fact, both my Asus A8N SLI-Delux machines (apollo and
    pkgbox) failed to power up.  The green standby LED works but no fans,
    no main power, no nothing.  I've determined that it isn't the power supply
    and it still didn't boot up with all the peripherals and cards removed
    so it looks like a motherboard problem.

    After some fiddling.. wiggling various things, I managed to get apollo
    to power up, but pkgbox is dead.  I am going to replace both motherboards
    so pkgbox will probably be dead for the rest of the week.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>