Not sure how to do this tricky install...

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu Aug 17 18:44:31 PDT 2006

I'm sure this isn't difficult, it's just a little more complex than I've done,
and I need the DFly specific way.

I have a spare box I want to use for DFLy as a server.  It will be totally
headless.  It will plug into a home broadband gateway/router, and should be
accessible by other machines on the same router.

The tricky part is since this machine is not the gateway/router, how do I set
it up to be accessible from other machines on the network?  Is it as simple as
/etc/hosts?

In any case, is it possible to start the install with a keyboard, but then
move to another machine and ssh in to finish?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.