New to DragonFly...

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Wed Apr 26 14:47:48 PDT 2006

Matthew Dillon wrote:
[...]
>     Still, beware that in order to achieve our clustering goals there is
>     still a lot of major surgery going on.  If you need something ultra
>     stable, NetBSD or OpenBSD might be a better choice.

But only for the next few months.  If you can stand to postpone your
change for awhile, DragonFly will emerge as the BSD-of-choice over the
long run.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;o)

NetBSD (and also its derivative OpenBSD) runs on more hardware platforms
than DragonFly, and that is not likely to change so quickly.  But given
a little time, I believe that will change also.

Stay tuned!