MBR apparently overwritten!

elekktretterr at exemail.com.au elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Sun Apr 9 03:01:20 PDT 2006

Phew, gpart saved me! thanks guys A LOT. its working now. but the mistery
is how did it get overwritten at first place?

Ok, ive got a Hurd related question for you. How do i get grub to boot
Debian/Hurd? I installed it out of curiosity but havent had time to figure
out how to get it to boot from grub.

Thanks