DragonFly on a Pocket (210M) CD-R?

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Wed Sep 28 07:03:16 PDT 2005

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
How difficult would it be to make a custom DFly CD that would be just enough
to get my laptop up and running?  As long as I can restore some config files
from a different CD, dhcp an interface, and then fetch source, I think I'd be
ok.  I like the idea of a small restore CD for general reasons, even though I
remember Matt saying DFly had finally outgrown one.  But I was wondering if a
special purpose CD could be built without *too* much work.
I don't understand what you are trying to do.  We have a lifecd since
the beginning.  Just download a snapshot, burn it, boot it, full
dragonfly running, happy.

Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /