problem upgrading preview...

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Thu Sep 8 04:11:08 PDT 2005

Spearow wrote:
this server is remote and i have no physical access, only ssh.
there is nothing in the logs from when i tried the new kernel.
any suggestion how i can figure out what is going wrong and
get this working?
I can't think of anything that would break tcp connections.  Maybe the
box itself isn't coming up anymore.  I'd only run -release on a server
to which i only have ssh access;  because of our development model
-release is much more stable (doesn't mean that -preview isn't, but it
can be).

cheers
  simon
Work - Mac      +++  space for low $$$ NOW!1  +++      Campaign     \ /