pkgsrc homework assignment for some smart person :o)

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Mon Sep 5 07:42:35 PDT 2005

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

> I know that some other packages which depend on nspr are working. Do you
> have a current version with the DF support included already?

Now that I have firefox installed, I see that you patched _freebsd.h
to include DF support -- but -- the _freebsd.h in the devel/nspr package
does not have it.

I just looked thru your latest pkgsrc.diff and I see nothing about
the nspr package -- just the firefox stuff.

The pkgsrc/nspr package appears to have no DF support of any kind,
although it builds okay on DF.

I'm going to copy the firefox/nspr header to the nspr directory and
see if it makes any difference.  I'm not sure that jdk14 actually
looks at the _freebsd.h -- I don't know why it would, since we are
no longer pretending to be FreeBSD(?)