pkgsrc binaries for Preview

Erik P. Skaalerud erik at pentadon.com
Fri Sep 16 08:34:47 PDT 2005

Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:
I now have a Xeon 2.4GHz (MP-capable but only one CPU) with 1GB memory
and 2xU320 15k SCSI-disks aviable. Right now the box is doing nothing
(just idling freebsd), and I'd like to make a little more use out of it.

Let me know if this could be used for package builds. I'm not in
disposal of endless bandwith, so this would only be for build purposes.
Oops. I forgot to mention, it could also be used as a build cluster wich
uploads compiled packages over to a hosting site.

- Erik