boot failure with acpi...

topet topetski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 08:50:18 PST 2005

i updated my src tree then recompiled my kernel earlier but after
rebooting it failed, so what i did was reboot but this time without
acpi mode just to try and evrything's all ok again. i dont know what
to do with it so i just want to report it, hope this helps somehow.
below are the errors that appeared...

fault virtual address    # 0x10
fault code                  # supervisor read, page not present
instruction poiuter       # 0x8:0xc019d4c1
stack pointer              # 0x10:0xc04cbc78
frame pointer             # 0x10:0xc04cbc8c
code segment             # base 0x0: limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                                # DPL 0, pres 1,  def32  1 ,  gran 1
process eflags           # interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process          # 0 (swapper)

trap number               # 12
panic: page fault

ps. im using 1.3.7-HEAD in shuttle xpc ss56g system

Kirdy