recommend kvm switch

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Wed Nov 30 13:31:18 PST 2005

On 2005-11-30 22:14, Bob Bagwill wrote:
Can anyone recommend a really bullet-proof 2 or 4 port kvm switch (that's
DBSD compatible)?  Thanks.
I've been using a Belkin 2-port for years now without any problems, fist
got a D-Link but it was crappy (the video signal was bad).The only
problem I've found is that if you power of the computer you are working
with you can not switch to the other using the keyboard. The one I've
got is F1DD102U, they have some newer and smaller version but I don't
know anything about it.

Erik Wikström
--
"I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
 telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure