S.M.A.R.T support?

Thomas Edward Spanjaard t.e.spanjaard at student.utwente.nl
Sat Mar 26 03:51:22 PST 2005

"Bill Hacker" <wbh at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4244c698$0$716$415eb37d at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In either/both cases, they provide finer-grained control
of ATA device features, but do NOT provide for RAID
control as atacontrol does.
As RAID control under NetBSD is device-specific, they won't put it in such a
generic utility. Unless you have a common RAID interface to all adapters, I
guess we're better off with separate utilities.

Will look at it later today.  Need some sleep now.
Preening, mounting and I/O is tiring w/o a computer.  ;-)
Have a good night's rest,
       -- Thomas E. Spanjaard