pkgsrc problem

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Wed Jun 15 05:20:16 PDT 2005

walt wrote:
topet wrote:

...im having problems compiling xorg in my pkgsrc, some xorg* pkgs seem
to install just fine but im having probs with others...

If you are not an experienced programmer then your solution is to use
the FreeBSD 'ports' combined with the DragonFly 'dfports' system...
I just discovered that this advice is obsolete, sorry.  I just finished
building the pkgsrc/xorg-clients and it seems that someone has already
modified the package for DragonFly -- many thanks to that person!
What problem exactly are you having?  We need more information.