pkgsrc problem

topet topetski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 10:39:09 PDT 2005

my setup:
1. base system setup using the LATEST-1.3-preview iso from
chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de server
2. system source (src and sys) from gobsd preview2 iso which of course
immediately updated using cvsup from allbsd.org repository (i have to
do this co'z i dont have the bandwith available at home)
3. latest pkgsrc tarball from netbsd site

im having problems compiling xorg in my pkgsrc, some xorg* pkgs seem
to install just fine but im having probs with others. my first prob
was with xorg-server, fortunately i got help from the irc dfly chan so
after that it finished installation but im still having problems this
time with my xorg-clients compilation. can you pls help me with this
guys, i have followed everything in the pkgsrc docs as well as the
docs from gobsd site for setting up pkgsrc. am i still missing
something?

thanks again very much!
Kirdy