pkgsrc

Mike Grim grimwm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:43:38 PDT 2005

Liam J. Foy wrote:
On Wed(08)/Jun/05 - , Mike Grim wrote:

I plan to install DFly as soon as I get a new CD or DVD burner, and I
was wondering about pkgsrc...

I can send you it on CD if you wish. I just ask for the shipping costs.

What type of work needs done to it, and is it currently being used in
the experimental builds for DFly development?

I really appreciate the offer to send it to me on CD.  However, I will
be visiting my university this weekend, and I will get a chance to burn
a CD there.

I do look forward to getting this installed and running!

--Mike