Task Analysis Survey Report from the BSD Certification Group

walt wa1ter at myrealbox.com
Wed Jul 20 16:44:09 PDT 2005

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

,,,The BSD Certification Group is comprised of educators,,,
Heh -- normally I don't criticize spelling and grammar (mine are
far from perfect) but in the case of a press release I must make
an exception:
That really should be: 'is composed of educators...etc' or the
alternative construction, 'comprises educators...etc'.
Minor nits aside -- thanks for supporting DragonflyBSD!  I'm
always happy to see your name in these mailing lists.