Questions about CVS and submitting patches

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Jan 26 07:54:04 PST 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 05:16:31PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
: On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 03:26:18PM +0000, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
: > I committed changes to my local repo but I forgot to generate the diffs
: > first.  Since all the files have different versions, is there a simple way
: > to generate diffs for all 4 files between the current version and the one
: > before?
:
: Nope. But you can use date based diffs instead of revisions.

Okay, I backed out the changes, and re-updated my source.  Now I have
overwritted the files I changed.

What's the best way to generate the patches I need for the 'submit' list?

Jonathon
--
The beaten path is for the beaten man.