Setiathome Timings

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jan 24 19:05:19 PST 2005

:+++ John Duncan [25/01/05 09:07 +1000]:
:> Hi,
:>     Anyone seen this thread ?
:>
:> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=110639882500002&r=1&w=2&n=4
:>
:>    Would this happen on DragonFly as well ? I intend to install
:>    Setiathome for an extended period and was wondering.
:>
:
:No, I was running setiathome for some time, and everything went smooth, at
:least I haven't notes anything suspicious.
:
:>                                 All the best,
:>                                    John Duncan
:
:--
:Alexander 'alxl' Lobachov	mailto:alxl at xxxxxxxxx

    I don't think there should be an issue, our process time accumulators are
    tick-granular rather then microsecond-granular.

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>