Questions about CVS and submitting patches

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Jan 25 07:27:50 PST 2005

I cleaned up the vpo ZIP+ driver, since I had worked on it some time ago and
I don't mind maintaining it (it doesn't seem to generate much interest these
days anyway).

I committed changes to my local repo but I forgot to generate the diffs
first.  Since all the files have different versions, is there a simple way
to generate diffs for all 4 files between the current version and the one
before?

Also, why does CVS add a bunch of lines in the editor for commit comments
that start with CVS but then are deleted anyway?

Jonathon
--
The beaten path is for the beaten man.