Can't build OpenOffice because gcc 3.2.3 from FBSD ports wont build

Roland Hammerle rjh at who.net
Sat Jan 1 15:44:34 PST 2005

Bartek Stalewski wrote:
Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens wrote:

any ideas ?
Isn't it better to disable build of gcc 3.2.3? In Makefile there should
be something like USE_GCC=3.2. Just hash (#) it, set Your compiler to
buil-in gcc 3.4 and go.

How would I do this? I built DragonFly with gcc 2.95.4. According to the
 FreeBSD porting page at OO.o gcc 3.2.3 is the recommended compiler.
There are some reports that gcc 3.3 might work as well. I am not sure if
it would work using gcc 3.4. Anybody tried it?