Top showing 0.0% usage

EM1897 at aol.com EM1897 at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 12:06:25 PST 2005

I'm passing about 90Mb/s through a DFLY BSD box with 2 fxp interfaces
and the interrupt usage is showing 0.0%. I know you guys have done
some optimizing, but it seems a bit too speedy. I saw something about
acpi, but the results are the same with and without it. The same traffic
on a FreeBSD 4.9 box registers about 40% on this box.

Has this been somehow disconnected? The interrupt usage is a pretty
good way (and the only useful one) for determining when traffic levels
are getting too high for a system. Does anyone know about this?

Eddie