Backporting DFly patches to FreeBSD?

Michel Talon talon at lpthe.jussieu.fr
Wed Feb 23 00:32:24 PST 2005

EM1897 at xxxxxxx wrote:

Ok, ok, Just Kidding...but it was way too big an opening to
resist..... :) I see no point in preaching mediocrity.
If it suits you, fine. But there is no reason to discourage
others.
You may imagine this opening was carefully crafted :-)
If you can imagine seriously you are the best at whatever, you have a
serious mental problem. I suspect a fair number of your fellow citizens
have exactly this problem, including the most eminent ones. The result,
for example, is that you go solving an inexistent problem, thus creating
a terrible mess, and handing power to the people the most dangerous
to *your* safety. Do you need more complete explanations? Humility
is traditionaly one of the first virtues.

--
Michel Talon