Dragonfly and Hyperthreading....

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 21 16:23:24 PST 2005

At 4:00 PM -0800 2/21/05, walt wrote:
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Garance A Drosihn wrote:

 This is certainly noticeable here at RPI...
Being a little slow, I just made the connection:  are you
responsible for the new DFly mirror at RPI?  If so...
Thanks!  It's my mirror of choice now.
Heh.  No, that's not me.  It's one of the students here.  I just
lurk here, and think about picking up a few things for freebsd --
assuming I ever find the time.  (I work in the computer center.
It has been many years since I was a student...)
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx