another dragonfly drawing

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 15 07:58:46 PST 2005

Oke another one:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mhellwig/dfbm/sixTriangles.png
But this one is more like a logo, the idea behind it is that if we
introduce a logo early enough we won't need a contest in the future ;-)

The logo itself has actually a story:
The triangle is reference to the trident of the BSD daemon.
The 4 corners of the parallelogram represent the number of the current
more popular bsd's (DragonFly, Free, Net and Open).
The "missing" interior 2 triangles is a reference for the former 2 bsd's
(net & free) or a reference to the 2 forks (DF and Open), your choice.

The total amount of tri(3)angles are 6 so I let you do the reference for
this last one ;-)

The color green is used because red is so 20th century... and ofcource
Fred has some green too, besides all other references are to BSD in
general and so this one is used to brand it just for DF ;-)

--
mph