Problems building libintl

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Fri Dec 23 10:07:41 PST 2005

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 09:08:23AM -0800, Matthew Dillon wrote:
:     Yup.  You posted the emails to users-command@ instead of users at .

Add.  I thought I used an alias, so I don't know where 'command' came from.

:     If you see strings like /usr/release/... then you caught the bug.

I'll check it out later.

:     Re-bootstrapping pkgsrc (manually, not from the broken ISO) should
:     fix it.

Actually, I followed the wiki instructions.  pkgsrc wasn't part of the build,
AFAICT.  Joerg said I need to get pkgsrc from *his* site, which I assume is
the uni-rostok.de URL.

jm
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"
- Tighe_L on /.