DP performance

Vinicius Santos vininim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 11:09:31 PST 2005

On 12/3/05, Dennis Melentyev <dennis.melentyev at xxxxxxxxx> wrote:> Guys'n'girls,> Just Google for "Danial Thom". All I found are messages on *BSD> forums/lists with the same proofless and abusing words. M.b. he know> something about the subject, but definitely unable to talk about that.> PS. I'm just about to mark him twit.> Dennis Melentyev[snip]
I wonder why it is that important 'who' Danial Thom is, or even whoMatthew Dillon is, in this kind of discussion. I thought that theory,reasoning and results were what mattered and that the rest was justdecorative fallacy, wich might be annoying when it's in the field ofpersonnal insult.A bunch of people make $$ with software for network hardware, but thebussiness environtment is very different from the open software one.That's why Windows XP Home isn't the safest/stablest operating systemin th
e martk, the target consumer is "happy" with it(open todiscussion :) ).
Now back on thread, I see only reasoning by Matt, since generic Danialstatements don't seem to propose any approach, but then we are notpaying him $$.