Meta port for xfce4?

Joseph Garcia bsd_usr at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 14:22:59 PST 2005

Jonathon McKitrick wrote:

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 06:54:47PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
: On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 05:37:07PM +0000, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
: >
: > Is there a meta port that installs most or all of xfce4?  I can't tell which
: > pkg I need to do this.
:
: xfce4?

I am *so* embarrassed.  I was looking all over misc, x11, wm, and forgot there
*is* a meta directory.
<Sits in corner, reaches for tall, cone-shaped hat.>

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.
That question pretty much answered itself (i.e *meta* port, or better

Anyway... If you haven't already installed it, I can at least say that
it does build. I'm currently running it quite happily on DragonFly
preview. XFCE4 is such a nice "light" GTK2-based desktop.

I'm anxiously awaiting their next version. They're going to use a new
file manager (I have a thing for file managers) codenamed Thunar, along
with other things (i.e. XFCE Foundation Classes).

Happy XFCE4'ing!

Joey