Fwd: How do I instal Dragonfly BSD from a hard drive - rather than CD?

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Fri Dec 16 03:34:52 PST 2005

Emiel Kollof wrote:
Hi guys,

Forwarded to the users list (The forwarded post is below) and also a reply to
this guy. I know it's a troll, but I thought it was way too funny for you
guys to miss. It nearly made me choke on my morning coffee. This guy owes me
a new keyboard because coffee | nose > keyboard.
Thank you a lot Emiel ... so ... anybody got a good idea how to get that
caffeine beverage out of your laptop, my hard drive is making slurpy
noises ;-)

Heck for this reason alone I'll bite ;)
<cut>

--