DP performance

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Fri Dec 2 08:29:07 PST 2005

At 6:48 PM -0800 12/1/05, Danial Thom wrote:
--- Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
 > :  [various observations based on years of
 > :  real-world experience, as anyone could
 > :  find out via a competent google search]
..., and you also obviously have no practical
experience with heavily utilized network devices,
because you seem to have no grasp on the real issues.
A-hahahahahahahahahahahaha.  Thanks.  It's always
nice when I can start my day by reading such a
funny line.
. ..I suspect a troll is present in these here woods.

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at xxxxxxxxxxx