Compatability with FreeBSD Ports [debian package tools]

Martin P. Hellwig mhellwig at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 18 10:56:33 PDT 2005

Andreas Hauser wrote:
<cut>
Not at ALL, it will run in Xen Ring.
Is that so?

That means it will run in virtual container and the Desktop OS,
which almost certainly is not DragonFly will run in another container.
Don't realy understand that part, but I will read myself more in to that
subject.

If you can read german, there is a draft paper about a cluster i implemented
at my Uni that uses still UML to do the virtualization but soon will switch
to Xen.
http://www.cip.ifi.lmu.de/~hauser/cluster/Clima/clima.pdf
Thanks for the link, german is no problem for me.

If there is interest i can make a short english paper.

Andy
--
mph