pam_skey question... revisited

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Aug 31 06:46:06 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I saw the note July 15 about pam_skey no longer being used in /etc/pam.conf.

The problem is, I got the latest preview 2 days ago, built and installed, and
commented out the pam_skey lines in /etc/pam.conf.  I'm still getting the
message about the .so file not being found.

IIRC, I used an abbreviated build, so I didn't do share, info, profile, games,
and a few other odds and ends.  But this is the only problem I've seen.

Jonathon McKitrick
--
Hoppiness is a good beer.