CFS on dfly

c.hintze at gmx.net c.hintze at gmx.net
Fri Apr 22 09:08:55 PDT 2005

On 22 Apr, Yaroslav Tarasenko wrote:
> Hello,

Hello too,

> 	has anybody tested CFS on dfly? DragonFly is 4.8-based, so there's

it should not matter that dfly is based on 4.8! I use it since ca.
FreeBSD 4.3 and it works like a charm.

Unfortunately I had not download my dfly distribution, so I cannot
check it right now, but I do not expect any problems :-)

> no GEOM and no chance to use gdbm, but i really need encrypted fs

What has gdbm to do with CFS? Do we perhaps speaking about two
different products with the same name? My CFS is the Cryptographic
File System that you can find under

  /usr/ports/security/cfs

and yours one?

> for my samba3-based domain controller (which is running currently
> on fbsd 5.3).

Ciao,
Clemens.

--
Clemens Hintze  mailto: c.hintze (at) gmx.net