DragonFly BSD Architecture

Miguel Filipe miguel.filipe at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:50:56 PDT 2005

Well, never saw anyone putting it on those "Winnebago vs towing
vehicle" terms.. he he.

I would also say that BSD takes a natural evolution course, its a OS
shaped by 3 decades of UNIX development.

Linux takes a revolution course, its a one decade rush of guys trying
to make UNIX from scratch..

--
Miguel Sousa Filipe