NDIS code

Mark Cullen mark.cullen at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 12 08:05:16 PDT 2004

Hi

I was just wondering how much of a task it would be to import the newest(?)
NDIS stuff from FreeBSD (-CURRENT?). Would I only have to change the device
stuff, as FreeBSD now uses DevFS? Could anyone point me to where the NDIS
stuff in FreeBSD is located? It's not in the same place as DF. I would like
to just give it a look and see if I can manage to get it to compile on DF,
as the DF version doesn't seem to like my card (or maybe it's a little
deeper than NDIS, I don't know)

If anyone could point me to where the source is in FreeBSD, I would like to
atleast look at it and see if I can manage anything. I'll probably get
scared and crap out, but I realise you're probably all really busy doing
more important coding, so I thought I might give it a go :-)

Thanks!