Logitech USB Keyboard/Mouse problems and fix

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Oct 10 11:21:36 PDT 2004

:Matt,
:
:The following PRs describe the keyboard problems I have experienced:
:
:http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=57273
:http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=63171
:
:I applied the fix to my copy of the source code. It seems to have fixed the
:keyboard issue. If you can't tell (by my non-stuttering keyboard), I am a
:very happy camper now :)
:
:Before you ask, I only applied the "break -> continue" patch and didn't look
:into the "wrong pointer type" patch of PR 63171.
:
:-- Roland

    The second one is for older 4.x usbdi code.  We are using the newer code
    which takes a device handle so the second patch does not apply.

    Excellent sleuthing Roland!  I will commit the first patch and slip
    the stable tag for it!

					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>