Network interfaces on startup

Simon 'corecode' Schubert corecode at fs.ei.tum.de
Fri Nov 19 13:04:11 PST 2004

On 19.11.2004, at 21:47, Matthew Dillon wrote:
    I think this is a bug in 'dhclient'... when dhclient is handed
    multiple interfaces or if it is run multiple times with different
    interfaces it seems to get 'stuck' if one of the interfaces does
not
    work.  What probably needs to be done here is to upgrade our
    contrib/isc-dhcp to the latest one, if someone would like to take
    that on.
About half a year ago, I submitted an update to dhcp. unfortunately now
it's outdated again. So in case somebody beats me to it, search the
sumbit@ list for stuff to get started with.

cheers
  simon
--