Anybody installed JDK1.4.2 successfully?

Sarunas Vancevicius svan at redbrick.dcu.ie
Mon Nov 8 03:11:49 PST 2004

On 00:05, Mon 08 Nov 04, PJ Hyett wrote:
> I'd like to be able to run jboss on my dragonfly box, but I've been
> running into compile problems with the jdk.

Hi,

I compiled java around a month ago. It works pretty well.

I experienced a strange thing while compiling jdk, a line from
compilation was written to one of the files, which caused java to
fail. Removing it and rebuilding java worked.

It would be useful if you could tell us what the build process
failed on.