Getting tired of 5.3

Weapon of Mass Deduction blacklist at internl.net
Thu Dec 16 12:50:16 PST 2004

Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
On 14.12.2004, at 21:44, Weapon of Mass Deduction wrote:

I would advise you to wait until the 1.1-release.
Unless you're in a hurry, of course.

I really don't understand why you constantly advise to wait for some
release that isn't yet planned at all. DragonFly has been very stable
since the beginning, including HEAD. So if people want to use it, they
should grab a recent ISO (stable or gcc2 HEAD) and be happy.

2¢, 2c

Frankly, I never advised anyone else to do this, except Guillermo.
Well, at least I can be sure now my statements are memorised
strongly. :D
The release might not be planned in terms of an exact date, but I
hope I may assert it is planned to take place at all. :D
Please understand that it might be considered stable by guys
called 'corecode' (no offence there ;)), but if it really was
'stable-stable', development on the architecture would be stopped.
"The first impression might be the last impression."
"Time progresses, things advance." © WMD ;)
--
Greetings,
WMD (tfa . x @ inter . nl . net)