DragonFly BSD wiki

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Wed Dec 1 12:45:58 PST 2004

Jasse Jansson wrote:
On Dec 1, 2004, at 2:31 PM, Sascha Wildner wrote:

Devon H. O'Dell wrote:

There are more uses for the Wiki, and if I thought for a couple more
minutes, I'd probably be able to actually think of several more good
ones, but this email's just mostly to let people know of its
existance. So if you've got anything to feed the Wiki, please do!

This might also be a good place for Jasse Jansson's Hardware
Compatibility List.

Sure. IF I can find a way to get people to send me some info about their
hardware.
So far there have been more requests for a more or less direct copy of
the FreeBSD
hw list than submission from dfly users <hint>.

    Jasse -- Authorized Stealth Oracle
It'd indeed be nice to get specific revision number and models instead
of just chipsets. Use the Wiki as you please for this. I'll send you
information about DFCluster tomorrow.

--Devon