DragonFly logo in high resolution?

Zera William Holladay zholla1 at uic.edu
Fri Dec 31 07:53:21 PST 2004

I put up one crude image.  I really don't think of this as a logo ... I
guess the corporate guys would call this a "concept piece."  I am planning
on submitting about seven more ideas, mostly images that are more
appropriate for logos.  My wife is a graphic designer/web designer; she is
also interested in submitting a few ideas.  Here's the image (I'll clean
it up if anyone wants to use it and I also have the high resolution image
on my local computer):

http://icarus.uic.edu/~zholla1/sil_dfbsd_logo_small.png

*The following are just cool pictures of dragonflies.*

Here is one of the images that I used:

http://www.dragonflies.org/ma_7ta.jpg

This one is really neat too:

http://www.dragonflies.org/t_3311a.jpg