Would it make sense to move the FAQ to the wiki?

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Fri Dec 3 13:04:57 PST 2004

Todd Willey wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:17:34 -0800, Max Okumoto <okumoto at xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Matthew Dillon wrote:

:
:Matt, would it be ok if we copied the FAQ to the wiki?
:
:                                     Max
   I haven't been following the wiki discussion all that closely but,
   generally speaking, the less formal FAQ would probably benefit from
   being a Wiki.  Copy it and see where it goes.  The proof is in the
   pudding, after all.
                                     <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I copied the text verbatim to the wiki.  People feel free to correct/add
things.
http://www.sitetronics.com/dfwiki/index.php/DragonFly_FAQ

                                       Max

Is there a way to get RSS/ATOM/etc feeds off of this site to catch updates, etc?

-todd[1]
There may be (there is for some namespaces but not others), but I
haven't figured out for the default namespace. If somebody can help me
figure out how to enable this in MediaWiki, please let me know so I can
put the information up.

Kind regards,

Devon H. O'Dell