Fix for ports INDEX generation - should make portupgrade work normally

Raphael Marmier raphael at marmier.net
Wed Dec 8 09:34:32 PST 2004

hi all,

I've modified the /usr/ports/Tools/make_index script to accomodate ports
overrides.
AFAIK, this should solve portupgrade's problems on DragonFly.

Simply copy this script in place of the original. (can someone tell me
how I generate a diff that can be used with patch, like a pro?)

I would feel better if it receives some real world testing from
DragonFly users before I submit it to the FreeBSD folk ;)

Regards,

Raphael

make_index