I have a bug

Sergey Jamy jamy023 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 08:50:05 PST 2012

--f46d043892c52d206d04b9e0c9ee

2012/2/26 Justin Sherrill <justin at shiningsilence.com>

> That means that there's no prebuilt pkgsrc binaries for all of Gnome.
> Chances are that many of them are built, but not every one, so the
> meta-package isn't complete.
>
> You can still do it the traditional way, building from source.
>
> # cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome
> # bmake install
>
> This will take a while.  There still may be a broken package in
> there... I haven't built Gnome myself in a while.

> mailing to dragonflybsd.org - you want to submit problems to
> bugs at dragonflybsd.org.

I think missing only one package, but important. Becouse i manually install
many packages references to the gnome. And i have installed but wont runnig
hald. I guess missing rc.d script for him, and actiually he is absent in
/etc/rc.d/. A don't want compiling all gnome becouse missing one config
file. And not fact what compiled gnome starting.
Maybe anyone (who has installed gnome on dragonfly) can send me self:
.xinitrc, rc.conf (piece related to the X server and gnome), rc.d/hald
script and other at its discretion?
Becouse i just moved from linux and ther i did not care whate write in
rc.conf. Its little difficult by me, but i want overcome this and then help
modernize dragonfly

--f46d043892c52d206d04b9e0c9ee

tr"><<a href=3D"mailto:justin at shiningsilence.com">justin at shiningsilence.=
 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
That means that there's no prebuilt pkgsrc binaries for all of Gnome.<b=
r>
Chances are that many of them are built, but not every one, so the<br>
meta-package isn't complete.<br>
You can still do it the traditional way, building from source.<br>
# cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome<br>
# bmake install<br>
This will take a while. =A0There still may be a broken package in<br>
there... I haven't built Gnome myself in a while.<br>
Also, <a href=3D"mailto:test at dragonflybsd.org">test at dragonflybsd.org</a> is=
 a mailing list for testing successful<br>
mailing to <a href=3D"http://dragonflybsd.org" target=3D"_blank">dragonflyb=
sd.org</a> - you want to submit problems to<br>
ecouse i manually install many packages references to the gnome. And i have=
 installed but wont runnig hald. I guess missing rc.d script for him, and a=
ctiually he is absent in /etc/rc.d/. A don't want compiling all gnome b=
ecouse missing one config file. And not fact what compiled gnome starting.<=
/div>
.xinitrc, rc.conf (piece related to the X server and gnome), rc.d/hald scri=
pt and other=A0at its discretion?</div><div>Becouse i just moved from linux=
 and ther i did not care whate write in rc.conf. Its little difficult by me=
, but i want overcome this and then help modernize dragonfly=A0</div>

--f46d043892c52d206d04b9e0c9ee--