I have a bug

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Sun Feb 26 06:41:55 PST 2012

That means that there's no prebuilt pkgsrc binaries for all of Gnome.
Chances are that many of them are built, but not every one, so the
meta-package isn't complete.

You can still do it the traditional way, building from source.

# cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome
# bmake install

This will take a while.  There still may be a broken package in
there... I haven't built Gnome myself in a while.

mailing to dragonflybsd.org - you want to submit problems to
bugs at dragonflybsd.org.