I need your attention

Solomon Akwanga sakwanga at statehouse.gov.ng
Tue Sep 28 18:19:30 PDT 2004

Good day,

Please treat as classified information.My name is Mr Solomon Akwanga an aide to the suspended Plateau state Governor.He was suspended in  May as the governor of plateau state due to the fact that he could not stop the recent religious crisis that was craving in the state .As such a state of emergency was declared by president Olusegun Obasonjo ,therein appointing a military administrator for the state.

I am writing you this email message to solicite for your help in a transaction that will be beneficial to parties involved.My boss, former governor of plateau state was arrested in london over an alleged transfer of two million pounds to his overseas account.please  follow the link below to learn more about the report.

To cut the long story short he has left in my care the sum of USD5.3 Million which he has instructed me to tranfer to him as soon he get to his destination by diplomatic means.But unfortunately the ugly incident happend.He has instructed me to seek for a foreign partner who will receive and secure this money in his Or her account pending when he will be aquited from the above allegation.

This must be a joint venture transaction and we must all work together. Since this money is still in cash, extra security measures have been taken to protect it from theft or seizure, pending when agreement is reached on when and how to move it into any of your nominated bank accounts. I have personally worked out all modalities for the peaceful conclusion of this transaction.

As soon as i hear from you i will give more details about how i intend to carry out the transfer of this funds .

Please, you will also ignore this mail and respect our trust in you by not
exposing this transaction, even if you are not interested.Looking forward to working with you.
Please revert to my private email sakwanga at xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you.

Mail wurde mit dem WebMail feature von
- http://www.sv-musterschule.net/
verschickt.